Monday, November 3, 2008

Good things about today

1. A good workout


2. Letting the scouts beat me at checkers because those cute little 8 year olds are just dying to win.



3. Watching this


in my big bed with ava instead of doing the dishes.


4. Finding this


in the boys' bookshelf. This is Hip, Hip, Hooray for Annie McRae by Brad Wilcox. The boys used to love this one and I just found it and read it to the girls for the first time. They love it too which gives me cool nostalgic feelings. If you are looking for new kids books -- you should check this one out. It is hard to decide what makes this book so charming. Call it a three way tie between the spunky pictures, perfect rhymes and cool message.

5. Finishing up the dishes and watching a movie in my big bed with nate.

No comments: