Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love my job

On thursdays it is just the three of us girls at home. We love it. Today I took my ladies to lunch. We bought salads and ate them outside by the fountain. Ava did ballet on the benches and sophie giggled. We ate mini cupcakes from Lily Janes. Then we came home and Ava said she wasn't sure if blue and pink really made purple --so we tried it with sparkly paint. Guess what?? it really does! We were amazed. Then we made blueberry muffins for the boys' afterschool snack because even though we love it when it's "Just the girls - no boys" (Ava's nose wrinkled up) --we still can never wait until they get home.

2 comments:

The Cakes said...

Ohhhhh, makes me miss the girls so much. Can't wait to see them soon.

Book Look Column Author said...

since I recognize that picture of "cakes" I know where your heart lies - with girls! missed you Sunday.